About us

Newscycle develops and delivers software technology that empowers the global news media industry. Our solutions enable publishers to thrive in a rapidly transforming market. We help our clients in their mission to create stronger, better informed communities, while protecting the integrity of news, advertising and customer information.


What our customers say


“NEWSCYCLE platforms are making a big difference in our processes as we grow and move forward”

CEO, Mediehuset Sunnhordland


“We saw a 60 percent improvement in web page load times after migrating to AWS”

Robert Loar, Web Developer, Washington Observer-Reporter

Latest from the NEWSCYCLE Blog

How Does Your Programmatic Technology Stack Up?

March 29th, 2016|

When it comes to programmatic advertising, publishers spend less than 20 percent of their time on value-related tasks like selling, upselling, and lead generation. The remaining 80 percent of the time is spent on [...]

Clean Ads, Native Ads, No Ads

March 3rd, 2016|

New publisher survey points to promising solutions in the battle against ad blockers Your typical news website takes almost eight seconds for a page to load. That same page loads in less than two [...]

The Post-Apocalyptic Power of Print

February 9th, 2016|

I started working in the newspaper industry in 1977. Imagine my delight this past Christmas morning when I discovered that newspapers are still being printed 100 years later, in 2077. This according to Fallout 4, [...]

Upcoming Events

  • Thu

    Five Things to Know About Push Notifications in Mobile

    11:00am ET (5:00pm CET)Webinar
  • Tue

    WAN–IFRA Digital Media Asia

  • Thu

    NEACE Fall Conference

    Northampton, Massachusetts, USA
  • Thu

    Drupal Content Management Modules for Media

    2:00pm ETWebinar

Customer Success Stories

Newscycle ONSET Customer Case Study

Columbia-Greene Media  -  HudsonValley360.com Based on Drupal 8 technology, ONSET is Newscycle’s new content management framework. ONSET is designed from the ground up to be open, easy to use and fully responsive. It is also architected specifically to meet the needs of transformative news media organizations. Newscycle has developed [...]

SalesLink Customer Success Stories

SalesLink, the latest application in the Newscycle Advertising product suite, is designed to simplify sales and help increase multi-channel advertising revenue. With SalesLink, ad sales and customer relationship management is integrated into a single, browser application that can be used on any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. [...]

Berlingske Media Success Story

Berlingske Media migrates NEWSCYCLE Content to the NEWSCYCLE Cloud Hosting environment "The NEWSCYCLE Network Operations Centre is an extra safeguard as we know they are watching the threat level 24/7 and even able to warn us in advance of irregularities." Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest [...]